I increasingly recognise my grammar knowledge (= suffering under aneurexia nervosa. Just 1kg!!!!) is in fact a problem and at a comparably low level, having a look at the mass of vocabulary I know actively and passively (like JLPT2 = massive overweight. A ton.). The more I practice my input by reviewing the bigger my active vocabulary grows.
For your reference and information (I wrote this in a comment in one post below, but just to keep it for the reference here), lang-8.com is *the* website to practice
- a) writing, this is
- b) production and
- c) getting a correction by native speakers for free,
- d) getting in contact with them,
- e) [psychological] daring to produce,
- f) daring to make mistakes.
- g), of course, using active vocabs [and getting corrected~]
But I also recognised myself GRAMMAR DECKS in anki won’t do any harm on me. <3
If anyone could provide me sincerely the original koohii.com Kanzen decks, drop me a link/send me an email, thanks! I just do own a copy of the books, not the originals, unfortunately inavailable in my country..