Started ‘learning’ Japanese after RtK1 on 08.01.2011.
* Get started and used to Anki. DONE!
* Finish of core6k before end of the year. DONE!
* 10k words all in all after 12 months. Nah, almost. I guess if I continue like this I will have about 8500 words in Anki by 08.01.2012.
* Writing on Lang8 and make friends. Greatly done! This is really fun and since Decembre as I have no exams any more, I write daily.
Goals for 2012:
* Reading and listening comprehension to 80%.
* Improving on particles (by reading, see above).
* Definitely 10k words, keeping Anki running, adding cards further with Rikai-sama.
* Skype in Japanese (voice-to-voice, no text-chat).
* Translating my poems and short-stories into Japanese by myself.